The session covers:
- The high-level value proposition of consolidating Oracle on LinuxONE from x86 (Intel/AMD) and other platforms, including a discussion of Oracle licensing concepts as they apply to moving Oracle workload to our platform.
- Technically compare LinuxONE and other Hyper converged solutions, reviewing IBM’s approach to running and managing Oracle workloads on our platform.
- Migration options/approaches customers may use when moving their Oracle workload(s) to our platform.
- Hybrid Cloud – how moving to an IBM LinuxONE/IBM Z solution can help make your business solutions be cloud ready utilizing an IBM Hybrid-Cloud solution.
- Open-Source Databases – Tips to avoid vendor lock-in and reduce IT spend by migrating Oracle databases to open source databases.